"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
About lindsey j baker photography:
Lindsey is a portrait, editorial and commercial photographer specializing in sports and event photography. She has been working as a professional photographer since 2010. Prior to opening her own business, she spent 10+ years in digital advertising, marketing and client service at Microsoft and digital ad agency Razorfish. Lindsey understands how to capture an image which tells a story and how images create an emotion or drive actions. Relationships are key to her business and that connection with you comes through in her work.
• Mother of two sweet and sassy kids, Carson and Brooklyn who are competitive triathletes and compete for Austin Aquatics and Sports Academy all over the great state of Texas. #aasastrong She has done one "sprint-like" triathlon herself and aspires to continue her triathlete journey. Mostly because she loves her Felt bike as much as her Canon camera and another one will get her coaches off her back. :)
• Born in Eugene, Oregon but a Seattle native having lived there for 14 years and a proud Washington State Cougar! #gocougs
• A runner, traveler, tennis player, food and music aficionado who enjoys family dance parties in her kitchen with her kids to cure any bad day.
• Lindsey loves symmetry and brands that are backed up by great service and an intangible authenticity.
• Follow her work on social media via the icons below.